Open as Usual while Taking Special Precautions.
At A.P. Lock and Safe we are still open as usual during this difficult lockdown across the country.
We fully understand that the public still have emergency circumstances that require an urgent need for many of our locksmith services.
Please be assured that that wellbeing of our staff and customers are paramount during this unprecedented pandemic. As a licensed, insured member of the associated Locksmiths of Ireland, we are taking special precautions before and when attending customer premises including;
- Social Distancing
- Asking questions if self-isolating, or anyone in the property is.
- Constant cleaning of hands
- Cleaning of equipment
- Cleaning any door locks and handles touched
- We are currently only offering the following emergency services
- Broken Locks
- Lockouts (can’t open or unlock an entry door)
- Key Changes
- New House Lock Changes
Our Locksmiths are equipped with Masks, Gloves, Hand Gel, Alcohol Spray and Disposable Shoe Protectors (if available). Before we enter a house or office we assess the work required and wear the appropriate kit
If you are unsure if we can assist with your emergency requirement, please call us beforehand and we will be happy to advise you.