Fire & Security Safes
The Phoenix Titan II is a modern, compact, fire and security resistant safe designed to meet the need for residential and business use.
- Fire Protection (Paper) – Tested to the International NT Fire 017 – 60 fire test standard, at the Swedish SP Testing Centre providing 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- Fire Protection (Digital Media) – Tested to MTC – DIP120 – 60DMA fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD’s, USB’s and memory sticks.
- Locking – Fitted with a high security advanced digital lock with clear LED display and programmable user code up to 6 digits. The lock also has an integral alarm Siren that is triggered should the safe be attacked or the code wrongly entered 4 times.
- Security Protection – The safe is recommended for an overnight cash risk of £2,000.00 or £20,000.00 valuables* and is also ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete floors supplied
- Drop Test – Drop tested from 9.1 meters for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building or the collapse of the building.
- Special Features – All models are supplied with key hooks and models FS1272E & FS1273E have the added advantage of height adjustable shelf and pull out drawer.
- Colour – Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint Ral9003 White.
A.P. Lock and Safe, members of the Associated Locksmiths of Ireland, are trained to the highest possible standards, operating 24/7 to solve all your problems and needs. All our work is guaranteed.