Premier Key Cabinets
- The Premier key cabinets are the standard for the Alpha Keysure range.
- The cabinets are manufactured with a strong cylinder lock with 2 keys.
- Each unit comes complete with adjustable hook bars, key tabs, key rings, number labels to suit the hook bars and removable control indexes.
- The cabinets have pre-drilled fixing holes for wall mounting and are finished in a durable powder coated finish.
The Alpha Keysure range of Key Cabinets are designed to accommodate all of your key storage requirements. The Premier Key Cabinets are the standard for the Alpha Keysure range, and come as standard with a strong cylinder lock with 2 keys supplied, but other locking options are available, as:
- A high security La Gard Electronic Safe Lock is available on all models except the 64-hook unit. Easy to use, this lock gives the owner the option of entering 6-digit codes which can be easily changed in the event of personnel changes.
- A Mechanical Combination Lock is available on all models except the 64-hook unit. This high security lock has over 1 million differs and is easy to use, with the advantage of having no keys to lose, this lock is a firm favourite with businesses.
- An economical Electronic Codelock is available on all models. A simple 10-digit keypad gives the owner the option of entering 4-digit codes, and is easy to use with full instructions supplied.
- A Mechanical Pushbutton Combination Codelock is available on all size units from 100-hook upwards. The lock has over 8,000 combination differs, and comes with a push-shut latch operation. The lock also has a hold open facility for code free entry.
- A Padlockable Cam is available on all models. The Cam is capable of taking up to a 7mm shackle diameter, allowing cost effective combination locking with existing padlocks. (Padlock not supplied).
- Euro Lock housings are available on all models except the 30 and 64-hook units. This deadlock housing enables companies to use existing Euro Locks on these cabinets. (Supplied without lock).